Securing Material at Tropical Stone:
Policy and Procedures to Secure Materials
Our entire selection of materials in stock is ready to be shipped at a moment’s notice. Our inventory availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Inventory can be secured as follows:
- After selections are made, a quote is sent to the fabricator on record listing dimensions and prices of materials selected. Fabricator will provide a quote to contractor/end user and will determine quantity of material needed.
- Once the quote is approved with the fabricator/contractor/builder/end-user, materials can be secured if still available once we receive a Purchase Order from fabricator listing the number of slabs needed to generate invoice and set up delivery.
- After materials are secured by a Purchase Order by the fabricator, end user has the option to set up an appointment to approve the Natural Stone slabs assigned to their project which are sold in sequence of the lot, meaning sequence of production keeping similarities and color matching of the slabs specifically identified by a serial number. Once slabs are approved, delivery arrangements will be made with the fabricator.
- Manufactured items (Engineered and Porcelain Slabs) do not apply for slab selection.
- If end-user wishes to secure materials prior to receiving a final quote from the fabricator, or there is no fabricator defined at the moment, a non-refundable deposit via check will be accepted as a form of commitment.
- Amount will be based on quantity of slabs and relative to the value of the stone selected and will be credited towards the final purchase price to the fabricator once defined and the fabricator will be responsible to pay balance, applicable taxes and transportation costs at the time of shipment.